Good morning! We have a new Challenge starting today over at the Great Impressions Blog. This months challenge is called "Trick or Tree-t", and we want to see Family Friendly projects featuring Halloween images or a Tree.
For today's card I couldn't resist this adorable stamp called Happy Pumpkins (G383). I stamped this adorable stamp several times, colored them with my Copic Markers, fussy cut them out, added a bit of distress ink in the background and layered the pumpkins back together for a 3D effect.
I paired the adorable image up with the Howl'oween Sentiment (C474), and put the card together using some Halloween DP from Authentique and bling from Queen & Co.
Now for a look at the PRIZE you can win for joining us this month.
Challenges entered ...
- Aud Sentiments Challenge #139 ~ Fall Fun
- One Crazy Stamper September Challenge ~ Christmas/Halloween/Fall
- Our Creative Corner ~ Shades of Autumn
- Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge ~ Cute Fall or Halloween
I appreciate you stopping by today, and enjoy reading your lovely comments. Hope you have a fabulous week!
Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products used ...
- Cardstock: Paper Studio Heavy Weight Black, Authentique Spirited DP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky Distress Ink
- Other: Quenn & Co. Halloween Gems, 3D Foam Tape