How can I thank you ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Great Impressions Blog today featuring the Piggy Face (C483) and Count the Ways Sentiment (F614) stamps.


I absolutely fell in love with these stamps, and regret not getting the coordinating Fence with Flowers (G527) with them. Since I didn't get the Fence, I created a pocket for the Piggy Face to lean on with the sentiment underneath and tucked inside.


You can either leave it tucked in OR have the sentiment peaking out when you drop the card in the mail.

I colored the Piggy Face (C483) with my Copic Markers, fussy cut her out, and then popped her on another piggy face above the  Count the Ways Sentiment (F614).

Here's a closer look ...


If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!!

I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Papertry Ink White & Vintage Cream, MME On the Bright Side Two DP
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink 
 - Other: Studio Calico Enamel Dots, Corner Round Punch

Comments

Mynn xx said…
Super duper darling, Ruza!!! LOVE the fun way you hid the sentiment--and the patterns you've put together rock! HUGS! :) Mynn xx