I am with you always ...











Good Morning. I'm here to share the Stamp Set being released by MHK Designs Digital Stamps today.


My card features a collection of beautiful mum's and one of the sentiments that come in Mum's the Word Stamp Set. Mum's were my mother's favorite flowers so I put a lot of love into this card, and wish she was still here with me so I could give it to her.


Copic Markers were used to color the portion of the image I used, and distress ink was applied around the image.

Here's a look at the entire Mum's the Word Stamp Set ...



Now, we can't have a Release without a Giveaway!



The Giveaway starts Monday, September 22nd and goes thru Saturday, September 26th. This represents the days we are showcasing each of the sets being released.

There are a total of 5 Stamp Sets being released, one for each day.

How do I WIN this amazing set you ask?

Head on over to On A Stampage for all of the details.



If you are on Facebook, we'd love to have you join our MHK Designers & Friends Facebook Page. For every 50 Members who join the group, there will be a Giveaway. Make sure you join in the FUN to find out all of the details.

Challenges entered ...
 - Dream Valley Challenge #115 ~ Autumn Colours
 - Make My Monday Challenge ~ Nature
 - Deep Ocean Challenge #113 ~ Autumn
 - Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge #104 ~ Colour Me Autumn
 - Through The Craft Room Door Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White
 - Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

Comments

Unknown said…
absolutely beautiful card Ruza.
Donna said…
Gorgeous card Ruza, your mom would of loved it!
Mynn xx said…
Ruza, this is STUNNING, friend! The one layer can be difficult when coloring--but you totally ROCKED it! Absolutely fabulous! THANK YOU for your beautiful designs! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
That card is very special....special memories. I love the way you stamped it off page and the blue background...beautiful card :) Hugs...Janie
Unknown said…
Beautiful card. Mums were my mother's favorite flowers too. My grandfather raised them and I can remember running through his Mum field as a child. Your coloring is excellent. Love your color choices. Reminds me of fall and my mom. TFS
N-Eva said…
Fantastic card! Truly beautiful!! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT
Mary said…
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Best Regards, Mary

TTCRD DT
Thyme To Create {My Blog}