Good morning and Happy Friday! It's Release Week at Sami Stamps today, and this week Sami is Re-Releasing her Butterflies Collection!
Today's card features Butterfly 3. To start my card I brought 2 butterflies into my word document, flipped one of them and then added the sentiment from Create with TLC between them, and hit print. I then printed extra copies of each butterfly so that I could paper-piece it back together.
Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils were used to color the image. Once colored I cut out a full butterfly of each, and the bottom wing only from another image. I layered these images on vellum, colored the back of the vellum yellow, and then pieced them back together on my card. Once all the layers were together I applied Daffodil Liquid Pearls to the butterfly wings, and added several enamel dots.
Here is a closer look at one of the butterflies ...
Now lets look at all of the Re-Released images for this week!
Make sure you hop on over to Sami Stamps Blog to see what the other Designers created with the Re-Release. You still have time to join our current Sami Stamps Challenge so make sure you head on over to the store to grab some of these adorable images for yourself!
I appreciate your stopping by today, and enjoy reading your lovely comments! Hope you have an amazing weekend.
Challenges entered ...
- Scrap & Craft Challenge #13 ~ Butterflies
- Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #37 ~ Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination Challenge #51 ~ Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge #201 ~ Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Until next time ... Enjoy!
- Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Breaker Bay, MFT Lemon Drop, Paper Studio Vellum
- Other: YNS Blueberry Gumdrops, Daffodil Liquid Pearls, Tombow Mono Multi-Liquid Glue, 3D Foam Squares