Some times all you can do ...

Good evening. I've been really busy this month with my DT work, so I took a little time tonight to just play. I made a magnet for my fridge with a sweet image I received earlier in the month from Paola (the artist) over at My Whimsical Little World's FB Page.


The image is called Tea/Coffee Cup Bird Teabag Digi Stamp Pocket Card. Paola even provided a tutorial on coloring this lovely.

Copic Markers were used to color the image, and I applied 3 different distress inks around the edge and then layered it on some French Roast cardstock. As stated above, I turned it into a magnet for my fridge by adding strips of Xyron Magnet Tape to the back. Really love this stuff!

Challenges entered ...
Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products not listed above ...
 - Other: AMS French Roast DP, Tim Holtz Antique Linen, Tea Dye & Wild Honey Distress Ink

Comments

HeatherB said…
Oooh, that is an adorable little sign!! I love your distressing. I have to work on my techniques in this area. Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafty Time Challenges!
Anonymous said…
Thank you for joining us this month at
Sister's of Craft
Hugggs Lori X x X