Good morning! It's the first of the month, and that means it's time for a New Challenge over at the House of Cards! This month's Challenge is a Photo Inspiration ~ Add Texture and/or Color Challenge.
I pulled out some stamp sets that haven't scene ink in years to create 2-cards for this month's challenge using the Colors as my inspiration.
The above card features CAS-ual Friday's Breath Stamp Set. I stamped the swoosh with four different inks, added the sentiment in the center, and attached enamel dots to the 4-corners.
Fall has arrived here in Northern Illinois so I had to make a card featuring a pumpkin. This card features the Lawn Fawn Harvest Season Stamp Set, which has been Retired. To start this one, I stamped the pumpkin and sentiment on my card base, then stamped the pumpkin again on scrap paper and fussy cut them out. I then added color to the cardbase with Kleenex and 4-different distress inks. This was done by daubing the tissue on the ink pad and sporadically daubing it around the pumpkin and sentiment. Once done, I paper-pieced the pumpkin together.
Make sure you hop on over to the House of Cards Challenge Blog for all of the details for entering our Monthly Challenge. I can't wait to see what inspires you this month!
Challenges entered ...
- Our Daily Bread Challenge #256 ~ Ink Up or Emboss your Background (2nd card)
- Tuesday Throwdown #264 ~ Clean and Simple
- Make My Monday Challenge ~ Autumn
- Melonheadz Friends ~ Fall is in the Air Challenge (2nd card)
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge #164 ~ CAS (2nd card)
Until Next time ... Enjoy!
Products not listed above ...
- Cardstock: Papertry Ink Vintage Cream and White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Papertry Ink Dark Chocolate, Orange Zest, Harvest Gold & Classic Craft, Tim Holtz Antique Linen, Wild Honey, Tea Dye & Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- Other: Simple Stories Sweater Weather Enamel Dots