Good Morning. It's day 2 of the MHK Designs Digital Stamps October Release, and I have a FUN Halloween card to share.
My card features the Pumpkin Jack Stamp Set. I printed 2 copies of the awesome pumpkin including the sentiment. After coloring the extra pumpkin with my Copic Markers, I fussy cut it out. Then I used my distress ink to create my night sky around the image and sentiment, applied Washi Tape for the pumpkin face, then layered the pumpkin with 3D Foam Tape. Once done I sprayed some AMS Stardust Finishing Spray, that I've had for some time, over the entire card.
Here's a look at the entire Pumpkin Jack Stamp Set ...
The Giveaway starts Friday, October 16th and goes thru Tuesday, October 20th. This represents the days we are showcasing each of the sets being released. There are a total of 5 Stamp Sets being released this month, one for each day. How do I WIN this amazing set you ask? Head on over to On A Stampage for all of the details.
If you are on Facebook, we'd love to have you join our MHK Designers & Friends Facebook Page. For every 50 Members who join the group, there will be a Giveaway. Make sure you join in the FUN to find out all of the details.
Challenges entered ...
- Aud Sentiments Challenge #142 ~ Halloween Sentiment
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge #102 ~ Halloween
- Pattie's Creations Challenge #115 ~ Fall or Halloween Image
- Curtain Call Challenge ~ Pretty Pumpkins
Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products not listed above ...
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White
- Ink: Tim Holtz Stormy Sky & Faded Jeans Glass Distress Ink