Good morning and Happy Friday! It's Release Week at Sami Stamps today, and this week Sami is Re-Releasing a Mix of Past Halloween Images!
We, the designer's were given a selection of Halloween Images to choose from to work for this weeks Halloween Mix Re-Release. I chose to work with Resting on my Pumpkin. Copic Markers were used to color the image, and distress inks were used to add the grass and sky. I applied Glassy Accents to the pumpkin face and added some bling for the eyes.
Make sure you hop on over to Sami Stamps Blog to see what the other Designers created with the Re-Release. You still have time to join our current Sami Stamps Challenge so make sure you head on over to the store to grab some of these adorable images for yourself!
I appreciate your stopping by today, and enjoy reading your lovely comments! Hope you have an amazing weekend.
Challenges entered ...
- Moving Along With the Times Challenge #6 ~ Halloween
- Time out Challenges #42 ~ Photo Inspiration (see below)
- 7 Kids College Fund Challenge #136 ~ Anything Goes
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge #166 ~ Anything Goes
- THTSB Challenge DCC1014 ~ Pumpkin Time
- Whimsy Stamps Challenge #86 ~ Anything Goes or Halloween
- Less is More Week #245 ~ One Layer-Autumn
Until next time ... Enjoy!
- Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, CutCardStock White Cougar Invitation
- Ink: Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn - Tumbled Glass - Stormy Sky & Faded Jeans Distress Ink
- Other: Dauber, Queen & Co. Black Bling