Good morning and Happy Wednesday! Ruza here to share a holiday card featuring one of the adorable holiday stamps from Great Impressions Stamps.
Today's card features the adorable Birdie Stamp (A150). To start I stamped the adorable bird with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink across a panel, and cut it down to 1" x 5-1/2". Copic Markers were used to color the birds, Silver and White Gelly Roll Pens were used on the gifts, and distress ink was applied around the image. Once complete, I layered the panel onto red and green cardstock, and then onto my DP covered cardbase.
I stamped the The Most Sentiment (C490) with the same Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to the bottom of the card, and then added my bling in the corners and around the sentiment.
I can see myself using the adorable Birdie Stamp (A150) throughout the year. It is perfect for any celebration, not just Christmas. All you need to do is change the colors.
If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!! I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.
Challenges entered ...
- Cutie Pie Challenge #93 ~ Simply Cute & Chrismassy
- The Glory of Christmas Challenge #72 ~ CAS (Clean & Simple)
- Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #225 ~ Sketch (see below)
Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products not listed above ...
- Cardstock: CutCardStock Cougar White 100# A-2 Folded Invitation, Basis Green & Flavours Gourmet Chili Arbol (Red), Carta Bella So this is Christmas DP
- Ink: Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Other: Hobby Lobby Holly Cluster Gemstones