Good morning! It's the first of the month, and that means it's time for a New Challenge over at the House of Cards! This month's Challenge is a Stamped Punch Window.
I went with a Fall Grunge look when creating my Thank You card for this month's challenge using stamps, dies and ink from Papertry Ink along with some twine from my stash.
Make sure you hop on over to the House of Cards Challenge Blog for all of the details for entering our Monthly Challenge. I can't wait to see what inspires you this month!
Challenges entered ...
- 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #270 ~ Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede Challenge #163 ~ Harvest Colors
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Until Next time ... Enjoy!
Products not listed above ...
- Cardstock: Papertry Ink White
- Stamps: Papertry Ink Boutique Borders Thanks Stamp Set & Coordinating Die, Vintage Linens
- Ink: Papertry Ink Harvest Gold, Orange Zest, New Leaf, Dark Chocolate & Fine Linen