Good morning! I'm sharing another holiday card today featuring the adorable adorable Joyful Penguins (H273) from Great Impressions Stamps.
I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the image, colored the penguins with my Copic Markers, and added some distress ink around the penguins. I cut the panel of penguins down to size, layered it on a green mat, and then layered it on the background I created with DP and green cardstock.
I added the Season's Greetings Sentiment (C427) to the card after cutting it out with my Oval Nestabilities Dies, and added it to my design with dimensional tape. Once done I added various Stickles for the snow, fluff on the hats, and for the berries on the leaves.
If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!! I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.
Challenges enter ...
- Cheerful Sketches November Challenge (see sketch below)
- One Crazy Stamper November Challenge ~ Christmas/Winter
- Cute As A Button Challenge #16 ~ Winter
- City Crafter Challenge ~ Week 286, Getting Ready for Christmas
- Unicorn Challenge #3 ~ Christmas is Coming
Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products not listed above ...
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, CutCardStock Cougar White 100# A-2 Folded Invitation, Basis Green & Flavours Gourmet Chili Arbol (Red), Teresa Collins Santa's List DP
- Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
- Other: Stickles - Crystal, Waterfall, Frosted Lace & XMas Red