Thursday, December 10, 2015

MHK Designs December Release Day 5 ...

Good Morning. Its day 5 of the MHK Designs Digital Stamps December Release, and I have what I consider to be a "love" card to share.


My card features one of the images and sentiments from the Rock My World Stamp Set. After printing the rocking chair and sentiment, I cut them down to the size I wanted. Marvey Markers were used to color the image, and a variety of distress inks were used for the background. After making my my cardbase I pulled out some DP, stickers and enamel dots to put design together.

Marvey Markers: #28 English Red & #43 Brilliant Yellow

Here's a look at the entire Rock My World Stamp Set ...


Now, we can't have a Release without a Giveaway!

The Giveaway starts Sunday, December 6th and goes thru Friday, December 11th. This represents the days we are showcasing each of the sets being released. There are a total of 6 Stamp Sets being released this month, one for each day. How do I WIN this amazing set you ask? Head on over to On A Stampage for all of the details.

If you are on Facebook, we'd love to have you join our MHK Designers & Friends Facebook Page. For every 50 Members who join the group, there will be a Giveaway. Make sure you join in the FUN to find out all of the details.

At this time I would like to thank my friend, Mynn, for the opportunity to work with her lovely vintage images. I wish her all the best of luck, and success, with her business MHK Designs.

Until next time ... Enjoy!







Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Vintage Cream, Carta Bella Christmas Day DP
 - Ink: Tim Holtz Ripe Persimmon, Rusty Hinge & Evergreen Bough Distress Ink
 - Other: SRM #58003 Sticker Stitches Black, YNS Black Enamel Dots

5 comments:

vinita jain said...

Beautiful vintage feel in this creation, love the layering and enamel dots!

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card!
and fun sentiment!
hugs
have a nice day

Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Great card and a great sentiment!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Tina Z. said...

amazing card and sentiment!

Mynn Kitchen said...

First off, THANK YOU SO MUCH for sticking with your commitment! I love knowing that you are a woman of your word! Secondly, this is SO FUN! I LOVE the gorgeous coloring and fabulous distressing! The layering on this is AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your help at MHKDesigns--you are a gem! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx