Good morning! We have a new Challenge starting today over at the Great Impressions Blog. This months challenge is called "Anything Goes".
For today's card I decided to do some water-coloring so I pulled out the Snowy Trees (J71) and got to work. Using Marvey LePlume markers I stamped the image on Stathmore Watercolor Paper, and then used a paint brush to apply my water. I then added more color to a palette and proceeded to color in the ground and sky background.
Challenges entered ...
- 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #275 ~ Winter
- Crazy 4 Challenges #315 ~ O Christmas Tree
- All Sorts Challenge #340 ~ Clean and Simple
- Fantasy Stampers Challenge #41 ~ CAS Christmas
- One Crazy Stamper December Challenge ~ Christmas/Winter
I appreciate you stopping by today, and enjoy reading your lovely comments. Hope you have a fabulous week!
Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products not listed above ...
- Cardstock: Strathmore Watercolor Paper, Papertry Ink Vintage Cream