Good morning! I'm over on the GI Blog sharing a lovely Thank You card featuring one of the stamps available from Great Impressions Stamps.
I love when you get a beautiful image and sentiment together in one stamp, so I couldn't resist picking up the Spring Special Thanks (G364) to create with. Copic Markers were used to color the image, a bit of distress ink around the flowers, and White Opal Liquid Pearls for the center of the flowers. Create a background and pop on your panel for a beautiful card.
You can never have enough Thank You cards in your stash, and I really love how quick and easy it is to create a work of art with this stamp.
Here's a closer look at the Spring Special Thanks ...
If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!! I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.
Challenges entered ...
- Fashionable Stamping Challenge #107 ~ Thanks/Gratitude
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge ~ Flowers
- Inkspirational Challenge #99 ~ Thank You w/Something New
Until next week ... Enjoy!
Products used ...
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White, DCWV Brights Textured, MME Here is Happy DP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
- Other: Dauber, Dimensional Tape