Good morning! We have a new Challenge starting today over at the Great Impressions Blog. This month our challenge is called "Let's Celebrate (Any Celebration)". The perfect theme as we Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday here in the US.
I created a Birthday Card for this month's challenge. My family is not only Celebrating Super Bowl Sunday here in the US, but we are also Celebrating my Father-in-Law's 80th Birthday today. This is the card I made for him.
My card features the adorable Seashore Buddies G488 and Happy Birthday Sentiment (B247). I had an awesome time coloring up the Seashore Buddies with my Copic Markers, and did a bit of paper-piecing to add dimension to the stamped image. A bit of distress ink was applied behind the seagull which adds a bit more dimension to my stamped design.
Challenges entered ...
- Southern Girls Anything Goes Challenge
- Alphabet Challenge ~ Y for Your Choose
- Moving Along with the Times Challenge #13 ~ Things w/Wings (Pelican)
- Seize the Birthday Challenge ~ Sketch/Anything Goes Birthday
- Crafty Friends Challenge #24 ~ Animals/Birds (Pelican)
I appreciate you stopping by today, and enjoy reading your lovely comments. Hope you have a fabulous week!
Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products not listed above ...
- Cardstock: Papertry Ink Soft Stone, Whimsy Stamps By the Sea DP, CutCardStock Basis Navy
- Other: AMS Navy Twine, Xyron Sticker Maker