Sunday, October 2, 2016

Halloween is a ...

Good afternoon! I'm back again with another Halloween card featuring stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!


I'm featuring the adorable kid dressed as a monster and one of the sentiments from the Halloween Set 3 (475). I stamped this cutie several times, colored the image with my Copic Markers, and did a bit of fussy-cutting to get the 3D effect. Using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and a dauber I created ground and sky. I layered the image my CAS background created with Doodlebug Haunted Manor DP. A White Gelly Roll Pen was used for the dots on the monster costume and Glossy Accents were used on the eyes. I added the sentiment to a flag and attached it with my Tim Holtz Tiny Stapler.

Here's a closer look ...


Challenges entered ...
 - 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #318 ~ Anything Goes
 - Aud Sentiments Challenge #165 ~ Anything Goes + A Sentiment
 - Cute Card Thursday Challenge #445 ~ CAS
 - Crafty Creations Challenge #325 ~ Halloween
 - Simon Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes
 - Paper Players Challenge #315 ~ Happy Halloween

We have something exciting happening over at the Rubbernecker Blog. A weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!










5 comments:

Billie A said...

Beautiful. I love the colors and your coloring. Awesome card and design. so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination

Tina Henderson said...

This is just adorable! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina- 4CC DT

Teresa Kline said...

hello! super cute image..luv it! your coloring and shading are perfect! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Elle Kay said...

This is the cutest image!!! I love your colouring, and the fun background papers for your card! THanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

OMG!!! such a cute card...cute image and awesome coloring..Thank you so much for playing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges.