Sunday, October 16, 2016

Merry Christmas ...

Good afternoon! I created a Christmas card to share today that features stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!


I really love this Frosty in Small Frame (23-09). It's a great image for creating CAS cards, which I love, or you can pile it on. I stamped Frosty in Small Frame several times, and colored him with my Copic Markers. The hat, scarf and nose where fussy cut from the extra images, and paper-pieced on the main image with a combination of 3D Foam Squares and my Xyron Sticker Maker. Once done, I layered the image on coordinating panels, and added it to my Echo Park Tis The Season DP background on my card. The Merry Christmas Flourish Script Sentiment (657-01) was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Red enamel dots were applied to 3 corners, and X-Mas Red Stickles were used for the berries on his hat.

Here's a closer look ...



Challenges entered ...
 - 12 Months of Christmas Challenge #22 ~ Anything Goes
 - Sparkles Christmas Challenge #69 ~ Show me a Snowman

We have something exciting happening over at the Rubbernecker Blog. A weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!









4 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Lovely card - really cute image and I love the way you've positioned the paper to give a snowflake corner motif to the card
Jane

Sandra H said...

This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Show me A Snowman" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

sweetpea said...

Such a cute image, thanks for joining in at 12 MOC challenge Janet Dt x

Donna said...

A perfect CAS card Ruza. Beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing with us at 12 Months of Christmas Linkup.