Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Create a Garden ...

Good afternoon. I created a lovely basket full of flowers to share today featuring stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!


I pulled out my Create a Garden Set 1 #512 that I purchased several years ago at the Scrapbook Expo. I love the baskets and variety of flowers you get in this set. Using Ranger Coffee Archival Ink I stamped the basket on RN Watercolor Paper, and colored it using a variety of Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Marvey LePlumme Markers. Once dry, I masked off the basket and then added the flowers, and leaves to the basket. The butterflies were stamped with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink and colored in. I added a table under the basket, which I've heard is called grounding, and then added the blue sky background.

I created a CAS background using Graphic 45 Botanical Teas Solid DP and added my water-colored design with 3D Foam Tape. Using one of the stamps from the Freehand Line Set #901 I added the dots along each of the corners with Coffee ink. I pulled out the Sending You Thanks Sentiment #732-05 and added it to the right hand corner. The sentiment is a perfect match for the Create a Garden Set 1 #512.


Challenges entered ...
 - Crafty Calendar November Challenge ~ Autumn Colors
 - AAA Cards Game #77 ~ Thanks/Thanksgiving
 - Dragonfly Dreams Challenge ~ Autumnal Colours

We have something exciting happening over at the Rubbernecker Blog. A weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!







3 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Very pretty! Love the basket. Well done!

Sue said...

This is beautiful and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J x

Coralynn Murray said...

Such a wonderful card. I love your colouring of the basket. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!