Sunday, November 27, 2016

Gentle as a Butterfly ...

Good afternoon. I love butterfly stamps and had a lot of fun making today's card that featuring stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!


Using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink I stamped 1 of the 4 butterflies from the Butterflies Are Free Set (538) on my white cardstock and placed one of the sentiment in the center. Using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and a dauber I added the sky background to my design. I then stamped more butterflies, colored them with my Copic Markers, fussy cut them out and popped them on my design. I used cardstock that matched the butterfly colors to create my layered background. The shimmer on the butterflies was created with a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen.


Challenges entered ...
 - Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #221 ~ Anything Goes
 - Brown Sugar Challenge #226 ~ Anything Goes

We have something exciting happening over at the Rubbernecker Blog. A weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!






3 comments:

Julie B said...

Love your butterflies, beautiful colouring.
Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

Scrappin Sue said...

Very pretty
Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

Kamila Routsis * Life In Moments said...

What a gorgeous card! You have created a beautiful contrast and I just adore the butterflies! Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Kamila DT