Happy Birthday ...

Good afternoon. Today is the start of a NEW Challenge over at the Rubbernecker Stamps Inspiratoin & Challenge Blog! Super excited to be a part of this NEW Venture. To start Challenge #1 is all about Birthday's so I created an adorable Birthday card to share with you today.


My card features the simply adorable Tara (891-09) who I paired up with on the sentiments in the Birthday Border Set (438).

Tara was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored with Copic Markers. I used my MFT Pierced Square STAX dies to cut out the image, and pink panel behind. Next, I stamped a couple extra Tara's to paper-piece the present and shoes for dimension. I love the combination of pink/teal so I pulled out my MME Happy Day DP and some teal cardstock for the today's card. I used my Memory Box Sketchy Rings Die with the teal cardstock, and it's popping out behind the squares in my design.

The birthday sentiment is also stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and then I colored in the letters with the same markers I used for coloring Tara. This was matted onto pink cardstock. Once all of the pieces were done, I layered them on my background with the final touch of adding teal-colored enamel dots to the corners. 

Stop by the Rubbernecker Blog for all of the details about our Challenge, and join in the FUN!

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Comments

Robin said…
What an adorable card Ruza! I love the design and the circle die you added! Hugs, Robin
Unknown said…
Beautiful. bright colours. Just shouts "happy"