Monday, January 2, 2017

You're so Very Special ...

Good morning! Today's card focus is the adorable Christmas Bird Bath (H289) which I paired up with the So Very Special Sentiment (D500) from Great Impressions Stamps. Instead of making a Christmas card I went for a Winter Love card.


I colored the image with my Copic Markers. After adding the sentiment I free-handed a bubble around the sentiment ... I need more practice doing this. 😆 Tim Holtz Distress Ink was applied around the image, and then I used a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen for the snow, ice-skates, and the bubble. Once complete, I layered the panel on different shades of blue cardstock.

Until next time ... Enjoy!





3 comments:

Robin said...

This is adorable. If you hadn't said it I wouldn't have guessed you did free-hand on the bubble. I love the distressed background too. Hugs, Robin

Glittered Paws said...

I love winter stamps and especially to adapt them to winter vs. Christmas or Holiday. This is too cute.

Shari M said...

Love the idea of the card instead of for Christmas, and it is adorable.