May all your days ...

Good afternoon. Today I'm popping in to share some inspiration for the NEW Rubberneckers Stamps Challenge #7 ~ April Showers (April Showers Bring May Flowers).


Today's card features the awesome Create a Garden 1 (3008) with the Coordinating Basket Garden Die Set (3008D). I started with stamping the basket with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, colored the basket with my Copic Markers, and used the coordinating die to cut it out. Using orange and yellow ink I stamped multiple copies of the flower, and used the coordinating die to cut them out. The flower stems was stamped with Memento Cottage Ivy on white cardstock, and the sentiment with Tuxedo Black Ink.  Tim Holtz Distress Ink was applied under the flowers and basket prior to adding them with a variety of thin and thick 3D Foam Squares. White enamel dots were put in the center of each flower. The panel was then layered on yellow and red cardstock, and then my white card.


We have some awesome inspiration for the NEW Challenge over at the Rubbernecker Blog. The prizes are amazing so I hope you stop by for all of the details, and then join in the FUN!

Challenges entered:
 - Daisy Chain Challenge #7 ~ Spring is in the Air
 - Make My Monday Challenge #43 ~ April Showers
 - The Crazy Challenge #246 ~ Spring is Coming

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Sue - said…
Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.
Robin said…
So pretty! I love that basket and your flowers are beautiful! Hugs, Robin
Sian said…
Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card Ruza,love the flowers and vase die. Fabulous choice of colours and such a lovely sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at Daisy Chain and hope to see you again. Good luck in the draw. `Jennifer Dt member x
Unknown said…
Nice Card for springtime Ruza.
Ellen said…
Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen