Card Folio ...

Good morning! It's the start of a new month, and that means we have a NEW Challenge over at the Scor-Pal Blog.



For today's project I recreated a Cardfolio based on this Scor-Pal Tutorial. I don't really have a Favorite Color Combination, but I do love working with blues so that is the direction I went with for my Cardfolio.


Artisan Linen Navy Blue cardstock was used for the base of my Cardfolio, along with Design Paper we received from DCWV for the exterior and interior of my folio.


I changed the Cardfolio a bit by adding Basic Grey Large Magnets to close the folio with cardstock vs ribbon. When it came time to choose what to have on the closure I pulled out some images I colored a couple years ago, and finally chose the beautiful Ballet Star Dancer by Aurora Wings.


Make sure you stop by and check out the inspiration provided by the Designers for our Scor-Pal More than One Score Challenge #37 ~ Favorite Color Combination. While you are there, consider hitting the "Follow" Button to stay up-to-date on everything Scor-Pal!

Until next time ... Enjoy!


Comments

DonnaMundinger said…
What a fabulous box, Ruza and I love your coloring of Mitzi's gorgeous ballerina. What a clever way to fasten your project I think with the bold inking around the image it would work also for our new "Frame It" challenge on the Aurora Wings Challenge Blog. Hope to see you there. xxD
Robin said…
OH MY GOODNESS...this is just amazing! I love the box! Perfect for box sets! Hugs, Robin
brenda said…
It's a really pretty creation and lovely colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x
Dora said…
Beautiful creation.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.
Claire said…
Wow what a beautiful project! Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge this time
Claire xx