Have a Happy Go Lucky ...

Good afternoon! Today I have a birthday card to share with you featuring Rubbernecker Stamps.


The Ethel and the Group (562-10) is so cool, and I had an amazing time creating this FUN scene. I stamped the Ethel and the Group twice, coloring them with my Copic Markers. After coloring the two characters in the background, I drew in a floor/stage, used distress ink to color the floor and then added the star background with a stencil and distress ink. After coloring the two men in the foreground, I fussy cut them out and using a variety of adhesive to pop them up. The frame is largest die in the MFT Rectangle Scallop Frame Die Set. Using 1/8" Scor-Tape I added the curtains on each side of the stage, then used 3D Foam Tape to layer it over Ethel and the Group, and added it to my cardbase.


I thought about leaving the card as is, but decided to add the Zippidy Do Dah Sentiment (724-07) that coordinates with the image on the front. I cut the sentiment out with the RN Small Frame Die Set (9500) that I picked up at a recent show, and used the same color as the start to go around the sentiment. The final step was to add Glossy accents to the gangs glasses, and Orchid Liquid Pearls for Ethel's earring.

Challenges entered ...
 - 4 Craft Chicks Challenge #352 ~ Father's Day
 - C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #417 ~ Father's Day/Male
 - The Male Room Challenge #61 ~ Die Cuts

Until next time ... Enjoy!


Comments

Robin said…
What a fun card! The two singers popped up and the stage you added are just fabulous! This is just a wonderful card! Hugs, Robin
brilliant fun card , made me smile . jane x
Rocky said…
Thank you for joining us at TMR with your fun card, great colouring.
Shawna said…
This card is so funny!! I love the old lady playing her instrument. Your star background is perfect for the theme of the card. And the 'Off the Edge' theme is done nicely as well. Thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room.
Cyber Hugs,
Shawna DT