You are in my thoughts ...

Good morning! Today's card features Great Impression Stamps. I love the sweet image and truly enjoyed creating this CAS card.


I stamped the Little Girl in Springtime (F466) with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and used Copic Markers to color her. A White Gelly Roll Pen was used in the center of the flowers, and for the band on the hat. Distress Ink was applied to create ground cover and sky. I chose the Thoughts Sentiment (B176) to go with this lovely girl. I then create the border around the image using a 0.35 Copic Multi-Liner.

Challenges entered ...
 - Addicted to CAS Challenge #111 ~ Code Word: Pink
 - Aud Sentiments Challenge #170 ~ Anything Goes + Sentiment
 - Crafty Girls Creations Challenge #36 ~ Anything Goes
 - Crafting w/an Attitude Challenge #27 ~ Anything Goes
 - Star In My Pocket Challenge ~ Make it for Mom/Special Lady

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Elaine Stark said…
An adorable card, a beautiful image. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
Susan said…
What a sweet card. Love it! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!
Unknown said…
What a beautiful card. Perfect Ruza
Robin said…
Oh my gosh this is so pretty! A beautiful image and I'm loving the border stamp! Hugs, Robin
Koraliki Beaty said…
So pretty - Beata DT Star Stampz
Ellenor said…
This card is so beautiful! :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - DT Ellenor