Thinking Happy Thoughts ...

Good afternoon! Today I have a butterfly card to share featuring Rubbernecker Stamps.


Butterflies are so lovely to look at so today's card features one of the butterflies from the Butterflies 1 Stamp Set (3025). I stamped the butterflies going up the side of my panel, and colored them in with my Copic Markers. I masked off a section with post-it notes, and used Tim Holtz Distress Ink to add the blue around the butterflies. Next I fussy cut around the butterflies and layered the panel on navy blue cardstock,and fussy cut around the butterflies again. This combined panel was added to my cardbase, and I add the Happy Thoughts Sentiment (565-11) to the left of the bottom butterfly. To finish off my card I added some navy blue enamel dots.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

fusiafscrapping said…
Such a lovely card. I love butterflies!