Crafting Retreat Day 1 ...

Good morning. I finally found time to edit the pictures I took of the items we made at the St. Louis Missouri Retreat from earlier this month. We had 3-days of creating super FUN projects. I learned a lot of new tricks, hung out with my friend Jackie and made new crafty friends. 

The first day we all introduced ourselves, and then got busy creating this lovely Hello Fall Mini Album using a Kraft Album with inserts, and the Echo Park Hello Fall Kit along with the Hello Fall Enamel Dots. The class was taught by Wendy from Echo Park.







I punched the wrong side of the fold out panel so please ignore the holes. I will be covering that up, but I'm not sure what I'll be using yet. 😉










The panel on the right in the photo above flips up for journaling, or you can hide a photo underneath. 



There are extra photo pages that can be embellished or left alone to add more pictures to the album. You can also decorate the inside of the binder, add pockets, or whatever you want to do with it. This was really FUN to make! I have a couple of these albums that I've had for about a year now, but I really didn't know what to do with them. Now I have some ideas!

The Retreat was hosted by Tamra Merrill, Owner of Country Craft Creations. Tamra has a couple of FB Groups ... Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations is were they have the Design Team and share how they make all of these beautiful projects. Country Craft Creations Creative Cafe Swaps is exactly what it sounds like ... a Swap Group. Tutorials are provided by the DT for the projects that are swapped. A LOT of FUN happens in both of these groups.

I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of what we made on Day 2. 

Until next time, Enjoy!



Comments

Robin said…
WOW! This is just fabulous!! I'm betting you had a great time...wish I were there too. Hugs, Robin