Trick or Treat ...

Hello again. I back with a sweet Halloween card featuring products from Rubbernecker Stamps.


I've been having fun with watercoloring lately. So for today I stamped the adorable Trick or Treat Cat (45-09) on Strathmore watercolor paper with Ranger Jet Black Ink, and applied Marvy LePlumme Markers to my palette to color the image in with my paintbrush. Once dry, I cut the image down to fit in the black frame I made with the Nested Rectangle Stitch Dies (5007D). This panel was then layered on top of the DP framed panel, and then onto my grey cardstock.


Challenges entered:
 - Come & Get It Color Challenge ~ Purple, Orange, and Black
 - Crafty Calendar October Challenge ~ Halloween
 - Kitty Bee Designs Challenge #105 ~ Kiddie cards (cards for a kid)

The Rubbernecker Stamps Halloween Boo Challenge (#20) is live. Hop on over for all of the details, and then join in the FUN for a chance to WIN an amazing prize!

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Comments

Amy Ottmers said…
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar, good luck!!! Amy DT
THis card is so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Kitty Bee!