Fall Foliage ...

Good afternoon. Today is the start of a NEW Challenge over at Rubbernecker Stamps. This fortnight our Challenge #22 is Autumn Glitz. You may be wondering what we mean by "Glitz". You need to give your Autumn project a bit of sparkle. 


When I think of Autumn I think of colorful trees. That was my inspiration for today's card. I inked up the Fall Foliage Stamp Set (924) with a variety of Tim Holtz Distress Inks to make my cluster of trees. I added a lake, and ground cover using a dauber and Distress Inks. The leaves, grass and birds stamps are from the KCCS Fall Master Clear Stamp Set (3014). Once I added the Cards on Time Sentiment (1054-03) it needed more to balance the scene, so I added a partial tree on the other side of the lake.

Now for my sparkle. I added Wink of Stella to the water to make it shimmer, but couldn't get it to show in any of the photos I took.


Challenges entered:
 - Addicted to Stamps Challenge #156 ~ Autumn
 - Addicted to CAS Challenge #123 ~ Leaves
 - Crafty Calendar November Challenge ~ Autumn Colours

Hop on over for to the Rubbernecker Blog for all of the details about the Challenge, and then join in the FUN for a chance to WIN an amazing prize! 

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Liz said…
Beautiful card, you've created a lovely scene. I love the sentiment! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - DT xx
Anja Curvers said…
Such a nice and beautiful scene you have created. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.
aussie aNNie said…
Lovely card and thanks for sharing at our AUTUMN challenge at Addicted to Stamps, hope to see you again next challenge..♥
{aNNie}DT Addicted To Stamps Challenges

Susan said…
Such a pretty card. Love those colorful trees! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!