Wallet Mini Album ...

Good morning! The Scor-Pal Challenge is with a NEW Challenge this month, and it's an easy one. Scor-Pal More than One Score Challenge #45 is "ANYTHING GOES".

For this months project I made a Wallet Mini Album inspired by Kim Kan't Stop Crafting Tutorial.


This is a quick and easy Mini Album that you can change up to meet your needs. Perfect for craft fairs, shower gifts, or gifts just for FUN!

I used Artican Cardstock in Burgandy and my Scor-Pal Eighths Board to create the Wallet. I used Basic Grey Large Magnets to hold the Wallet closed. I went thru all of my design paper and pulled out the Webster's Pages WonderFALL Collection to decorate my Wallet, which I've had for a couple of years. The hubby would say it's about time you used the DP. 😁

I did some fussy cutting for the cover. I layered the butterfly and the flower/bird section of the DP onto the cardstock with 6x6 Scor-Tape Adhesive Sheet. I then cut around the bird and flowers to overlay it on my cover; I used the Adhesive Sheet to do this. Once the butterfly was cut out I used 3/8" Scor-Tape on part of the butterfly to attach it to my Wallet. I popped half of the butterfly up by bending it. It will lay flat for storage purposes, or putting in your purse.

While decorating the Wallet I switched up the Scor-Tape that I used. Sometime it was 1/4", 1/2", and 3/8". It just depended on what I felt like using. There was no rhyme or reason for switching. Since the flowers/bird hang over on the cover I added a removeable glue dot to keep this section from bending.

Here are some pictures showing the Mini Album Open ...




I hope you stop by for more information about this months Scor-Pal Challenge #45, see what the other designers created to inspire you, and join in the FUN. 

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Comments

Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous wallet Ruza, the whole design of this is absolutely fabulous! Love the inside too, very pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Patti J said…
This is SO cool, Ruza! You are so creative, my friend! Thanks for the great inspiration!
fusiafscrapping said…
All I can say is "Wow!" Amazingly beautiful minialbum. Thanks for the inspiration.
Jo Nevill said…
Wow, your wallet is amazing and full of surprises when you open it !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week. Jo x
Debbie Mageed said…
I just had to come and see the inside of this beautiful wallet album and it certainly was worth the trip! Love your album and definitely is worthy of the win over at Make My Monday! congrats!!