Las Vegas Photo Album ...

Good morning. This weekend I decided to make an album for the Las Vegas Country Craft Creations Retreat that I went to back in February. I need an album to hightlight all of the FUN times I had.


I started with a BoBunny 6" x 6" Bare Naked Binder that I picked up from my local craft store. Black Artisian Linen Cardstock was used for the cover of my album. I picked up some Vegas stickers, regular and 3D, to decorate the cover and use throughout the album.


I had left over Simple Stories "I AM" Paper Pack from the retreat, along with a 8" x 6" Paper Pad that I picked up at my local craft store. These papers were used to decorate the inside of my ablum. The material hanging off of the hanger, above right, is from a t-shirt that my friend Monica caught at the Thunder Down Under Show we went to.


I put a pocket on the left side of the page, above, and put my airline tickets stubs inside it along with my room key. I forgot to return that. Oops!!!


Going to see Thunder Down Under was great fun. I got my picture taken with the guys, of course, and got some autographs also.


My ticket stub from the show was added to the back of the photo book. You will see a lot of black mats throughout the album. You can remove them and add your pictures, or just place your pictures in the marked area.


The "Vegas" arrow is actually from one of the travel booklets that I brought home. I then added stickers around/over the sign. This page opens up to the right, as shown below.



Gold coins were passed out during the Retreat. I used these as photo place-holders. I even added some journalling pages.




For the back of the album, on the inside, I created a waterfall to hold more pictures - 10 total.

Now I need to get my pictures printed and added to the album. There are over 1,000 pictures taken by the group so choosing what to use will be interesting.

I hope you enjoyed seeing the album I decorated. Until next time ... Enjoy!


Comments

Love this! You did such an awesome job!!! Thanks for sharing!