Java Time ...

Good morning everyone. It's hard to believe that Summer is almost over. School has started, and we only have a couple more weeks until the first day of Fall. Of course, since it the 1st of the month I have a NEW Scor-Pal Challenge for you.


I can normally do Clean and Simple, but this time I was stumped. You know that more than 1-Score part of the Challenge. Plus I've been challenging myself by making all of the albums and 3D projects lately.


My card features The Stamps of Life Coffee4two stamp set. I watercolored the coffee mug, added the sentiment, and then fussy cut it out. Now for the tricky part ... more that 1-Score. I scored my cardbase, and then added 4 score marks on the panel which I popped the Coffee Cup on with 3/4" Foam Tape. I then added some enamel dots to my card.

Material used to create today's projects:
 - Scor-Pal Eighths Board, 3/4" Foam Tape
 - Papertry Ink Rustic Cream and Kraft Cardstock

This is not my best work, but I hope you like today's card. You will find an assortment of Clean and Simple projects over on the Blog. I hope you stop for more information about this months Scor-Pal Challenge, see what the other designers created to inspire you, and join in the FUN. 

Until next time ... Enjoy!


Comments