Happy Birthday ...

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone had a safe and productive Halloween. 👻 We always have trick-or-treaters the Sunday before Halloween during the daylight. The hours are restricted and I really love it because I don't have to worry about our doorbell ringing late at night, after 10pm. That was a normal occurence when we lived in Chicago, and I sure don't miss that. I love seeing all of the little ones in their costumes and this year there was a couple that were really amazing.

Back to our regular scheduled program. It's the 1st of the month I have a NEW Scor-Pal Challenge to share with you.


This month we are celebrating our DT Coordinator's Birthday as she is celebrating a "Special Birthday" herself. I missed the part of "Special" when I created my card for today. Even though I made an oops, I'm happy I was able to finish my project while I'm sick. 😌 


Today's card was created with some "NEW" to me products available at Scor-Pal. Spectrum Noir Aqua Watercolour Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Aqua Pens 12pk - Nature. This is my first time using the Spectrum Noir products so it took me a couple tries to figure it out. The markers are different than what I  normally use so I had some adjustments to make. I colored both of the foxes using this medium and then fussy cut them out.

The shaker part of my card was created with an ATC Fold Out Shake Box Die Set that I picked up from Scor-Pal. Unfortunately, it is no longer available. However, they do have a great section of Dies in the Store.


Material not listed above:
 - Scor-Pal Eighths Board, 1/8" Scor-Tape1/4" Scor-Tape3/4" Foam Tape
 - Stamps of Life Foxes2 Stamp Set and the Happy DP Collection
 - Papertry Ink Vintage Cream Cardstock and Shaker card filler
 - Ranger Archival Black Ink, Prima Adobe House Ink, Poppy Stamps Grassland Border Die

Hop on over to the Scor-Pal Blog for more information about the challenge and to see what the other designers created to inspire you, and then join in the FUN.

Challenges entered ...
 - Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #316 ~ Anything Goes
 - Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week #43 ~ Anything Goes w/Colouring
 - Crafty Sentiments Designs Fancy Fold Challenge
 - Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Until next time ... Enjoy!


Comments

fusiafscrapping said…
Your card is gorgeous.
Lots of love from Isia xx
Oh, such an awesome card! Very cute image, adore that cheerful and clever background. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!