Holiday Luminaire ...

Good evening. I'm a little late sharing my project for the December Scor-Pal Challenge with you. I've been hit by pneumonia and it's been a bit of a struggle to do much of anything these days. However, I got a new item that I wanted specifically for this months challenge so I pushed myself and got my project finished at the last minute. So what is this months challenge ... Scor-Pal More than One Score Challenge #55 is ..."Anything Goes Christmas".


Scor-Pal has a nice collection of Scor-Dies in the store that are perfect for Pocket Pen Pals, but they can be used for so much more. I used the Away in a Manger Scor-Die for my Luminaire. Unfortunately, it is out of stock.

View from the top.

The base of the Luminaire was made with my Scor-Pal and Snowfall Acetate. Next I adhered an 8-1/2" x 11" Scor-Tape Sheet to Papertrey Ink Dark Indigo cardstock. I cut the page in half, and proceeded to cut four (4) pieces of the Away in the Manger Scor-Die. I added the pieces onto the Acetate, used my scissor to curve the corners, and closed my Luminaire with 3/8" Scor-Tape. I put a tealight holder and candle in the center of the Luminaire and lit it up. It looks really beautiful in the dark.

The next picture shows the actual color of the Luminaire with the lights on.


Hop on over to the Scor-Pal Blog for more information about the challenge and to see what the other designers created to inspire you, and then join in the FUN.

Challenges entered ...
 - Craft Cardmakers Challenge #223 ~ Anything but a Card
 - Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes
 - The Holly & Ive Christmas Challenge #41 ~ Anything Christmas Goes

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Beautiful project. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx
Josephine said…
Such a pretty Christmas decoration.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!
Judy McKay said…
So pretty. Love the design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT
Maikreations said…
This is a gorgeous project and shows what else we can do with all our crafting supplies besides cards and such ;o))) Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o))) Have a wonderful Sunday and happy crafting, wishes you Maike
Lily Allen said…
Thanks for one’s marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will be
sure to bookmark your blog and may come back later in life.
I want to encourage one to continue your great job.Thanks for sharing.