Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OTWC Inspiration Color Challenge #37, and RI Sketch Challenge D1510 (2)

Here is the second card I created for the challenges.  To see the first card I created GO HERE! 
I bought the Unity Stamp set used for this card about a month ago.  I saw it and just knew I had to make a card for my hubby with this card. The sentiment just hit me as being so perfect for us.  After coloring the stamp with copic markers I added a little dimension with stickles and a gem in the center of the umbrella.

Here is a close up of the umbrella.

Products Used ...
  • Cardstock:  Bazzill Basics – Classic Magenta, Frosted Pink, Sweetheart and Intense Pink, and White
  • Stamps:  Unity Stamps  Rain or Shine Set
  • Inks:  Memento Onyx Black, , Lavender Stickles, Darice Self-Stick 5mm Round Gem, and Copic Markers.
  • Tools:  CM Cutting System Large Oval, Martha Stewart Double Loop Corner Punch
I love hearing what you think of my designs so please leave a comment below.  Thank you for stopping by.


Amy said...

This is a super cute image! I love the bling you added to the umbrella! Thanks for sharing this card with OTWC this week!

Elaine said...

Love the corners.


Harriet Skelly said...

This is so cute - great take on the sketch challenge! Thanks for playing with us at the RI sketch challenge!