OTWC Inspiration Color Challenge #37, and RI Sketch Challenge D1510 (2)

Here is the second card I created for the challenges.  To see the first card I created GO HERE! 
I bought the Unity Stamp set used for this card about a month ago.  I saw it and just knew I had to make a card for my hubby with this card. The sentiment just hit me as being so perfect for us.  After coloring the stamp with copic markers I added a little dimension with stickles and a gem in the center of the umbrella.

Here is a close up of the umbrella.

Products Used ...
  • Cardstock:  Bazzill Basics – Classic Magenta, Frosted Pink, Sweetheart and Intense Pink, and White
  • Stamps:  Unity Stamps  Rain or Shine Set
  • Inks:  Memento Onyx Black, , Lavender Stickles, Darice Self-Stick 5mm Round Gem, and Copic Markers.
  • Tools:  CM Cutting System Large Oval, Martha Stewart Double Loop Corner Punch
I love hearing what you think of my designs so please leave a comment below.  Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Amy Kolling said…
This is a super cute image! I love the bling you added to the umbrella! Thanks for sharing this card with OTWC this week!
Lizzie Laine said…
Cuteness!
Love the corners.

Elaine
ExpressiomsByElaine.blogspot.com
Harriet Skelly said…
This is so cute - great take on the sketch challenge! Thanks for playing with us at the RI sketch challenge!