Repeat Impressions Challenge - Sketch D110


For those of you who haven't seen the Sketch, here it is.

My card for this challenge is titled "Hoppy Day".   I turned the card vertically for this challenge.  Used bunny rabbits in place of buttons or other types of bling.  This card can be used as a Christmas Card or for a winter birthday.  I have 3-birthdays in the month of December alone.

Products Used ...
  • Cardstock:  FSC Primary Green, Archiver’s Christmas Green 6061559, DCWV Christmas Cardstock, and White
  • Ribbon:  Offray White Wired Woven 5/8”, and 3/16”.
  • Tools:  Creative Memories Cutting System, 7/8” x 1-3/8” Oval. 
  • Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Winter Bunny, Jessie’s ABC’s, and Critters in the Burbs
  • Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Jim Holtz Distress Ink – Faded Jeans &Walnut Stain, Studio G Chalks – White & Silver, Copic Markers, and Red Stickles.
Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you enjoy my card.

Comments

~kelly marie~ said…
This is so cute! I love the way you combined the sets! :)
Heather Innusa said…
How utterly adorable!!
Harriet Skelly said…
This is really cute - I like your take on the sketch - and thanks for playing with us at Repeat Impressions!