For those of you who haven't seen the Sketch, here it is.
My card for this challenge is titled "Hoppy Day". I turned the card vertically for this challenge. Used bunny rabbits in place of buttons or other types of bling. This card can be used as a Christmas Card or for a winter birthday. I have 3-birthdays in the month of December alone.
Products Used ...
- Cardstock: FSC Primary Green, Archiver’s Christmas Green 6061559, DCWV Christmas Cardstock, and White
- Ribbon: Offray White Wired Woven 5/8”, and 3/16”.
- Tools: Creative Memories Cutting System, 7/8” x 1-3/8” Oval.
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn Winter Bunny, Jessie’s ABC’s, and Critters in the Burbs
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Jim Holtz Distress Ink – Faded Jeans &Walnut Stain, Studio G Chalks – White & Silver, Copic Markers, and Red Stickles.