I don't know if you heard or not, but Bugaboo is celebrating their first birthday. As part of the celebration they are having a Birthday Bash Weekly Events Challenge on the Catch the Bug Blog. The first challenge of the week is to create a card using the colors Blue and White.
|Inside of card.|
Products used ...
- Stamps: Digi File Dottie Cupcake, and Hero Arts Happy Birthday (inside of card)
- Ink: Copic Markers - B00 & B66, Y02; E42 & Y00; R00, R20 & R29: and R81 & R83 (each grouping of colors is for each section colored)
- Paper: Paper Studio, and DCWV Citrus Pack and Brights
- Other: Offray 5/8" Wire Edge Ribbon - White
- Tools: Fiskars Fingertip blade, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots and Adhesive
Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!