For this card I combined two challenges. They are Crazy 4 Color Challenge C4C70, and Sketchy Sunday TG002. I changed the sketch a little ... I don't have a die cut to create the decorative oval border as shown on the sketch.
|Closed up of centerpiece.|
The ink used looks more pinkish in person. The picture makes it look purplish. L
Now for the inspiration ...
|Crazy 4 Color Challenge C4C70|
Products used ...
- Stamps: Gina K Design Spring Mix
- Ink: Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid
- Paper: Paper Studio, DCWV Textured Brights, and Bazzill
- Other: Offray Ribbon 1/8"
- Tools: Trimmer, Creative Memories Cutting System - Oval, Creative Memories Fancy Square Maker Punch, Martha Stewart Double Loop Corner Punch, American Craft Zinc Embossing Powder - Clear, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and Adhesive
Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!