JUGS Sketch Challenge #65

This is my second post for the day.  To see the first one click here

This is the first time I am participating in a "Just Us Girls" challenge.  I recently found their blog ... "Just Us Girls".  I really love the name, and enjoyed what I saw on their blog. 

When I saw this sketch I knew I had the perfect stamp set for this challenge.  Just perfect for that special friend on Valentine's Day.

Here you go ...

Isn't she adorable!

Did you see the kisses "X" to go with the hugs. 
They are on each end of the ribbon?

Here is the inside of the card.


Products used ...
  • Paper:  Burgundy/Wine color from Archiver's, MFT Chocolate Kiss Pack - Stripes & Hearts
  • Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence Bunch of Blooms
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, and lots of different Copic Markers
  • Ribbon:  Offray 1/18" Spool of Ribbon - Wine color
  • Tools:  Paper trimmer, Tim Holtz Mini Stapler, Adhesive, and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots
When I saw this set on MFT's website I knew I just had to buy it. 

Hope you like my take on this sketch. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Andrea M said…
Just a FABULOUS card!!! Gorgeous coloring of the image and fabulous DPs!! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls! Best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2011!
Kathryn B said…
What an adorable image and she is just perfect for Valentine's Day!


Thanks for getting sketchy with JUGS this week!
Jenny said…
I love the DP you used on this one! I also really like how you decorated the inside of the card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me sweet comments!