Baby Steps ... Part 2

This is my second card for the current challenge over at Catch The Bug called "Baby Steps".  You can go here to see my first card.

This lovely digi stamp from Bugaboo is called SCENEIT Bear Bday, and it was a freebie from Bugaboo last Friday.  When I saw the theme for this weeks challenge I just knew I wanted to use this adorable stamp.  I first colored up the scene with my Prismacolor pencils, then added some copic markers into the mix to soften it up a bit.  I'm not much of a whip cream fan so I chose to go the chocolate fudge route for the icing.  I really love this stamp.  I used my Nestabilities S4-161, Labels One, to cut out the image and the polka dot pastel background from DCWV.  The main card is from Recollections, and the 1st layer is from Paper Studios.  I used a rounded corner punch on both of these sections.  The #1 on the yellow was created with a sticker, and I wrote the # with my black copic multi liner, and then attached it with mini glue dots.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my creations for this fun challenge.

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Lori said…
Oh I love how you colored up this adorable image! It looks fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with the Catch the Bug Challenge. I hope you'll join us again.
Lori
Stephanie said…
Oh great job with the freebie, love what you did with it. Thanks for playing at the Bug!