Winner Circle & Cut Above


Yesterday I received many lovely e-mails for my Floral Frenzy Blog Hop.  I also received two other lovely e-mails.

The first was Paper Players announcing the Winners for Theme Challenge #37.

My Spring card, which you can see here, was Jaydee's Choice for the weekly challenge.  This is what Jaydee had to say about my card:

  "Pink and green just seem so perfect for Spring and Ruza's It's Spring card really made me smile.  I love all the little flowers with the pearl middles.  The curved shapes echoed against the scalloped background.  The textured feel of the lovely green background paper worked beautifully with the texture of the ribbon.  Everything seemed to work together to highlight the "It's Spring" sentiment.  Wonderful card Ruza, thank you for making me think Spring is almost here!

Thank you Jaydee for you kind words, and for choosing my card.


The second was from Sketchy Sunday announcing the Winners for {TG009} Sketch.

Tiffany chose my St. Patrick's Day card, which you can see here, as one of the Sunday Fave's!

Thank you Tiffany for this honor.  I really love playing along with your weekly sketch challenges.

I will be adding both of these badges to my blog page. 

Hope the sun is shining on you as it is on me, as I sit here composing this post.

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Carla said…
Oh Congrats to you!!!! So well deserved my dear. Hugs,
Lisa Petrella said…
CONGRATULATIONS on all of your happy news!!!! Way to go!