Design Team Announcement and card is located here.
CAS-ual Fridays current challenge (#10), which is to create a Shaped Card.
I am a Paper Smooches Club Member so I have been getting Kim's templates for a couple of months now. This is the first card I've made using one of her templates.
I used the April Shape Card Template, which is an apron, to create a Bridal Shower card. It will go perfect with the handmade potholders / hotpads that Katie is giving to Lauren this Saturday. My 60 Thank You cards are done.
Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create!
Product Spotlight ...
- Template: Paper Smooches April Shape Care Template
- Stamps: Paper Smooches FOLKal Points
- Paper: Neenah Solar White
- Ink: Copic Markers E42 & E70, and Tim Holtz Distress Inks ... Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky & Faded Jeans
- Extra: AC Premium Ribbon - Denim, Recollections Rhinestones, EKS Jolee's Boutique Baking Dimensional Stickers
- Tools: Printer, Tim Holtz Adapter & Sponge, Darice Embossing Brush, Paper Studio Sticky Doos, and Tim Holtz Mini Stapler