TE Monthly Calendar Challenge Part II & III

Hello.  Today I am sharing the 2013 Calendar Pages I created for TE Monthly Calendar Challenge ~ January and TE Monthly Calendar Challenge ~ March.  The first Calendar I created was for the month of February which you can see here.

I finished these back on the 14th but have been under the weather and not really feeling up to doing much.  I'm very happy to be feeling almost normal. LOL!! So without further ado here is January ...

The stamps used for this month are from Paper Smooches "Metropolis" stamp set.  I was going for fireworks in the sky to celebrate the New Year!  The buildings were colored with my Copic Markers, and the fireworks were created with various Memento Dew Drops.  I really LOVE how this month turned out.  The calendar was attached to A Muse Studio Navy cardstock, and Denim Twine from The Twinery was attached with Tim Holtz' Tiny Attacher.

Now for March ...

The stamps for this month are from Unity's February 2012 Kit of the Month "Lucky to Have You", and the circle is from Avocado Arts "Bring on the Holiday Cheer" stamp set.  As you can see I was thinking St. Patrick's Day when I created this months calendar.  Once I stamped my images with Memento Cottage Ivy I colored the shamrocks in with Copic Markers, and used a Green Spica Pen on the Celtic rings.  The calendar was attached to A Muse Studio Gingham Grass cardstock, and Peapod Twine from The Twinery was added with Tim Holtz' Tiny Attacher.

I already know what I will be creating for April.  I recently purchased, and received, a couple of items from TE's New Release this month.

I'm having fun with this challenge!

Until next time ... Enjoy!
Ruza

Other Products Used ... TE 2013 6x6 Dated Calendar (Digital Download Version), my printer, trimmer, and trusty ATG.

Comments

~Tammy~ said…
These are cool!!! Challenges are awesome....gives you that push!!! Keep up the great work!!!
Emily Leiphart said…
Great idea to make your own calendar, Ruza! I especially love the January page with Paper Smooches!