Just a sweet note ...

Please scroll down for the Sassy Studio Designs
Sponsorship post or go here.

Let the Hunt Begin!

Great theme for this week.  It coincides with the "hunt for the next CAS-ual Friday's Guest Designer".

Jelly beans are one of the items my son loved finding in his Easter Basket, but they had to be of the Very Cheery flavor.  I love the image with this sentiment and decided to create more than one card.  Here are a couple more pictures ...

I'm going to create more cards using different colors for the card base, put them all together and give it to Katie's teacher at the end of the school year.  I like to start early on my teacher gifts since I need to make 5 different gifts.  I just found out that Katie's last day of school is May 25th.  That is only 6 weeks away. YIKES!

Thanks for popping in!  Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other Products Used ... Springtime Celebration Stamp Set by Avocado Arts, Neenah Solar White & Archiver's Peachy cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers ~ pastel colors, and 3D Foam Squares. 

Comments

Kim Kelley said…
These are so cute...what a great idea for a teacher gift! HUGS
Virginia L. said…
LOVE the simplicity of this card, Ruza!! The colors are so refreshing and lovely! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Dana said…
This is awesome Ruza! Orange is my favorite color and this really stands out!
Laura Davis said…
Great work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
AJ said…
ADORABLE Card Ruza!! love it!! :)