Thinking of you ...

I have another set of cards I created using the technique for the current Just Us Girls Technique Challenge (#132), which is called Sponging a Layer.  I combined the technique challenge with two other challenges for this set.  We have the Clean & Simple Sketch #186 and CAS-ual Friday's Opposites Attract (#48).

So here goes ...
 
I once again went 1-layer, but instead of having the butterflies disappear like I did with my last set I kept the full image. 

I also made all four of the cards identical this time. Only one more set to complete the dozen cards for my husband.

Now for the inspirational photos ...




This technique is so easy that I created these cards while watching TV with the husband last night.  Total time for all four cards was only an hour.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Products used ... Whimsical Wishes Make it Amazing Stamp Set from Taylored Expressions, Neenah Solar White cardstock, Tim Holtz Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Marker B02 (Robin's Egg Blue), Scrap Paper, and a Dauber.

Comments

Michele Gross said…
Ruza these are gorgeous! Wonderful set of cards. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!
Kate said…
Beautiful Card.

Hugs,
Kate
Laura Davis said…
Oh my this is stunning!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
Vicki Dutcher said…
Gorgeousness!! My FAVORITE color combo! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!
Virginia L. said…
Gorgeous card, Ruza!! Love your take on the challenges! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Shelby said…
This is just all kinds of beautiful! Love it

Shelby
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous set! Love the butterflies :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
Ardyth said…
Oh, oh, oh! LOVE the sponged/painted layer - such a pretty colour and just makes those butterflies pop!
Lisa Kind said…
Oh these are so pretty! I love the butterflies and your sponged layer is beautiful! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!
Karen B. said…
Congratulations on Chic of the Week! Had to stop by, your card is absolutely amazing!
Oh Ruza , whats a amazing colorful card..........Love your butterfly!!!! Congratulations on Chic of the week # 133
Oh Ruza , whats a amazing colorful card..........Love your butterfly!!!! Congratulations on Chic of the week # 133
Meighan Wheller said…
What striking colours and I love the sponging layer Ruza. I think I am going to have to give this a try. The colours all work well together. All the best, regards Meighan