Love Love Love ...


This is my 3rd post today, please scroll down or click on the link for
 
*********************************

Hi there. I'm back to share another card I made for fun today.  This is for the current CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #74 ... Put your {heart} into it.


I have a lot of different heart stamps from various vendors, and I chose to use this one from the Unity Jan 2012 KOTM {Heart and Soul} stamp set.  I think the playing card is pretty cool.  I stamped five cards ... 3 with Festive Berries Distress Ink by Tim Holtz and 2 with Tuxedo Black Ink by Memento.  After cutting out my cards I punched a hole in the bottom left corner, connected the cards with a tiny red brad, fanned them out, and then used 3D foam tape to lift them up.  You can see the shadow created by the cards in my picture.  Once I adhered my hand to the card base I popped on some Want2Scrap Bling to finish it off.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

 

Comments

Andrea W said…
Fantastic card! I love the Ace of Hearts playing cards, very clever.
Unknown said…
Great take on the challenge. Love the playing cards layered. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual fridays:)